We believe God has designed work so that we do it together with Him and consequently we try to ensure that each of the messages preached from the platform has a worklife application. In addition, periodically, at least once per quarter, we will choose as a subject something that directly impacts on the workplace or, when the occasion so demands we will conduct a series with the same goal.
To meet some of the St Nicholas family at work click here.
We subscribe to Worklife.org, who supply a twice weekly Switch Tool, which is a biblical tool designed to help our people thrive at work. This tool is emailed directly to individuals right where they work.
Our Worklife Month of May, where the weekly teaching was specifically designed to equip our people for ministry in the workplace, has come around again. Herewith the programme:
Our Vision: We befriend, We encounter, We belong, We equip, We lead, We impact.
· On Sunday 1 May, listen to Pastor Andrew introduce the series, whilst at the same reclaiming Workers Day for Christ, who has already redeemed it.
· On Sunday 8 May, listen to Tim Shaw of Red Cherry Consulting, talk about the 5th element of our Vision “We Lead”
· On Sunday 15 May, listen to Mike Smith, Coordinator of Worklife Ministry at the church, talk about "To Impact you need Power".
· On Sunday 22 May, listen to three of our people interviewed about their experience of God in the Workplace.
· And finally on 29 May, we will have a recorded message to encourage all our people to serve the Lord where they are.
At each of the services from the 15th to 29th we will be commissioning our people for ministry in the Workplace.
All services commence at 09:00.
Contact Mike Smith on 083 452 7005 or Ed Richardson on 083 656 9757 should you need any additional information.